A Midsummer Bride - Now Available
Second Novel in the Marriage Mart Regency Series
Miss Harriet Burton, a horrendously rich American heiress, laughs too loud, states her opinion directly, and even conducts science experiments. Her aristocratic grandfather is desperate to get her respectably wed and is offering a king's ransom to anyone able to arrange a suitable marriage that comes with a title. In contrast, Harriet is interested in science and avoiding matrimony – until she meets Duncan Maclachlan, Earl of Thornton. Thornton has sworn to never marry for money, but is drawn to the irrepressible Harriet. What begins as friendship, and a desire to prevent his castle from being destroyed by some chemistry experiments gone wrong, sparks into a reaction that threatens to consume them both.
"This sprightly romance sparkles with light humor and a delightful cast of characters," RT Book Reviews
New Medieval Highlander Novella - Now Available
The Highland Bride's Choice is the first in an exciting new trilogy of short stories set in medieval Scotland. Practical Elyne Campbell is pleased to marry whomever her brother has chosen for her. Unfortunately, she is more attracted to Tavish Grant, the cousin of her intended than the prospective groom himself. When she is caught outside the castle gates during a siege and is forced to spend time hiding with Tavish, the attraction grows beyond all hope of practicality.
- MIDSUMMER BRIDE has been given a Starred Review by Publishers Weekly!
- WEDDING IN SPRINGTIME named one of the top ten romances for 2013 by Booklist!
- I am excited to return to medieval Scotland to visit the Campbell family in my first novella, THE HIGHLAND BRIDE'S CHOICE. This novella features the Scottish ancestor of Mr. Grant, the hero in A WEDDING IN SPRINGTIME. It is a several hundred year prequel!
- Publishers Weekly names A Wedding in Springtime one of the Best Books for Summer 2013!
- A WEDDING IN SPRINGTIME receives a Starred Review from Publisher's Weekly!
- I am excited to begin a new Marriage Mart series set in the Regency. A WEDDING IN SPRINGTIME will debut in May and MIDSUMMER BRIDE is due to be released in November 2013.
- I am looking forward signing books with hundreds of my fellow romance authors at the "Readers for Life" Literacy Autographing, Wednesday, July 25, 5-8p.m., Anaheim Covention Center, CA. Proceeds benefit ProLiteracy Worldwide and local literacy organizations, so you can meet your favorite author, buy some great books, and fight illiteracy all in one event - awesome!
- Launch party for True Highland Spirit at the Barnes and Noble in Lakewood, WA, Friday March 30 from 3:00-7:00. Hope to see you there!
- True Highland Spirit receives a Starred Review from Publisher's Weekly!
- THE HIGHLANDER'S HEART received a glowing review from Publisher's Weekly. Check it out!
- The next book in the Highlander series, TRUE HIGHLAND SPIRIT will be released March of 2012.
- Come join me for the launch of THE HIGHLANDER'S HEART at the Emerald City Writer's Conference bookfair held at 4:30pm on Saturday, October 29, 2011 at the Westin Hotel in Bellevue, Washington.